What is Car Insurance?
Car insurance is a necessary and required (except in New Hampshire) type of coverage. Car insurance ensures protection in the event of an accident. You want to make sure there is protection regardless of who is at fault. Medical payments also protect against injuries you sustained or caused someone else in an accident. The policy you choose will protect you up to a certain limit that you have agreed to in your policy.
What are the different types of standard coverage with Car Insurance?
- Liability: This coverage will come into use if you find yourself at fault in a car accident. It can pay for damages done to other vehicles, objects, and injuries sustained by other drivers.
- Comprehensive: This type of coverage will protect your vehicle in an occurrence out of your power. This could consist of things such as windshield damage and theft.
- Collision: This coverage will protect you if there is a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Med Pay: This coverage will cover the medical bills incurred for you or your passengers due to an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured: This coverage will protect you and your passengers in the event of being hit by a motorist who is under or uninsured.
- Optional Coverage: There are some optional coverage choices you can add to your policy as well. Rental reimbursement, roadside assistance, and gap coverage (loan/lease payoff).
Normally, when you see advertisements for car insurance whether it be on tv or the radio, price is what draws you in. At LMS Insurance Group, we want to make sure we find you the right coverage at the right price! Your needs are our top priority. Reach out to us for a quote today!